Blackrock Findings.

Home Forums IG: Notice Board Blackrock Findings.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Straxx Straxx 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Straxx
    Straxx
    Participant

Straxx walks up to the Message Board. Taking a quick look over it, he reaches into his bag and pulls out a small locked box with a slit in the top.

Fastening it to the post next to the board, Straxx pins a small sheet of paper next to it.

Blackrock Findings… if you need it, we will get it

For Sail:
    Alchemy, Material, Odd & Unusual Items (will take coin or materials of any kind)

Looking to by:
    Materials, Magic Items, Odd & Unusual Items.
    ————-
    OOG: If you are looking for something or wish to order alchemy, leave a message or PM me on Facebook.

If you wish to sell, find me in game.

Angelo Martice
    Marcel Bouregois
    Participant

Angelo is curiously looking to see what Straxx has posted ( wonder whom wrote it for him)……

Hey there Straxx, can ye be holdin’ up the for a few ? I be needing ya t make some fuel for me Latern, what do ye be charging for that stuff ?

Straxx
    Straxx
    Participant

*Straxx swings around to see who has addressed him.

“Heh, sure thing. I always have a few alchemical lights laying around but to get enough to do any good fer your lantern, I’ll have to make up a bit more.”

“For a lantern, yer looking at 5 silver or 6 oz of material…but it’ll light yer way til the snow flies again” Straxx pauses for a moment and looks at Angelo. “I am always looking for material, no matter what kind.”

Angelo Martice
    Marcel Bouregois
    Participant

Well i do be having some scales and such I think ye can be using, perhaps we can stike an accord? seeing as ye made it through the masquerade unscathes without a mask ? or did ye have to get one after all?

Straxx
    Straxx
    Participant

“Na, I got myself a mask. There was some debate over whether or not to consider it a mask but the mysterious ones never seemed to bother me.”

Scales huh, not sure what ya mean? You mean like fish scales?”

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Straxx Straxx.
    Angelo Martice
    Marcel Bouregois
    Participant

They be off of one of them monsters from the books we be fightin from the books, had em in one of me caches I had almost be forgettin about. I be assumin I didnt miss much at this dance then ? I not be much for foot shuffling

Straxx
    Straxx
    Participant

Straxx takes a good look at Angelo. One of the books eh? I don’t know how I managed to avoid most of them but I would love to have a few items for my collection.

OOG: What does the tag say? Does it have a value, or RM worth, or what?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.