Readying for the Winter season.

Home Forums IG: Tempest Grove Readying for the Winter season.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Anya kitty Julie Sampson 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anya kitty
    Julie Sampson
    Participant

~Anya stands with her staff in between a few trees staring up at the full moon and closed her eyes. Allowing the events of the All hallows weekend to settle in as the moon gently lights up her fur. Some were off on pilgrimages, some were off to visit family. Some were off to learn and grow. ~

Behind me a voice spoke my name gently and I would turn to it. “It is time…the caravans be moving once more.” Walking towards the voice in the dark I picked up my pack of belongings and headed down the path past the cauldron and down the road to the caravans meeting spot.

Once climbing into my wagon alone with a few new members of the grove I would smile at them and ask if they were ready for the journey. Back to prospero port to see if Savie would enjoy some help in the off season.

I would also reach out and maybe get some studies done. As I curled in a ball under a blanket I watched the Grove become a distant memory along with the feelings I had felt the last few days. I would then look up at the stars and watch them as we traveled. Stars always guiding you back home. I knew a lot would be different in the Grove next spring, with it also would come a growth for all. A realization that finally we were making a difference the grove becoming more Home then our first visits there. We would reclaim this land, We would succeed in making it our own and flurish again.

With that in mind I would eventually fall asleep.

" It was the worst thing I ever put into my mouth for free! So now I charge Double!"

Anya kitty
    Julie Sampson
    Participant

I awake during my caravan rise and stretch as I let out a slow purr. Finally a good nights sleep. Thanks to the help of exhaustion but still good. Watching the trees go by. Opening my pack for some enhier bread and munching on it. Soon we would be at port.

" It was the worst thing I ever put into my mouth for free! So now I charge Double!"

Anya kitty
    Julie Sampson
    Participant

Once in port and settled I joined them all in the party thrown by Burglemeir himself. I hope that is how you spell it I still am unsure sometimes.

I spent a lot of time breaking out of my shell this gathering and making sure that I spoke to more people. Duram was kind enough to keep an eye on me as did Alok as always. I spoke to Corran and made sure there would be time for studies this winter.

I took some bets and chances I hope my ass can cash in later. All in all it is to better myself anyway. I looked after the grove for the season and now I must be sure I look after myself as well. I am no good to anyone dead.

So here I was making myself known to do some jobs over the winter and of course be sure I leave room to grow ans study and find myself.

Avryn said I smelled like fish.. he will pay for that when I can find and get a itching potion for his trousers from an alchemist. The thought makes me giggle.

He is so full of mischief someone has to get him back why not innocent lil me. Oh this thought made my day.

Working on tavern stuff with Savie and Alok will keep me put of mischief when I am not studying.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.