Searching for the item to start it all

Home Forums IG: Notice Board Searching for the item to start it all

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Angelo Martice Marcel Bouregois 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Angelo Martice
    Marcel Bouregois
    Participant

Angelo leaves the bench he has setup at the Wolf’s Head smitty. His days spent rapairing armor, salvaging what he can and forging weapons for the defense of the city.

Wandering Old town, he is still seeking Corran, off healing wounded no doubt.

“Corran, where ye be ? I need to be striking an accord with ye “

Corran
    Corran
    Participant

*some where in old town*
    “Hey little ones” Corran speaks, as he looks down at a few children. “Here’s a few coins. Go get food warm your bellies. Find good shelter. This may not be over. And I’ll check in with you kids tomorrow morning.” Waving the kids off towards the kitchens set up to help the unfortunate.

Hearing his name Corran moves towards the edge of the nearest building and peers around the corner in a stealthy way dagger drawn.

Angelo Martice
    Marcel Bouregois
    Participant

“ah there ye be Corran. I be hoping to strike an accord with ye regardin that there item Eimer trade you for some of ye healin’ potions. ”

” I’d like to be offerin ya 1 gold and 4 silver for it , as well you’d be mentioned you havin’ some items you wish smelter. I will do that in the forge free of charge as well as part of this boon. What say ye to me offer ?”

Straxx
    Straxx
    Participant

Straxx silently stands in the shadows, interested in what Angelo would want from Corran.

Corran
    Corran
    Participant

“And what item would that be?” As Corran thinks back. “I know over the last few months I picked up a few items from her over the last few months for potions.”

Angelo Martice
    Marcel Bouregois
    Participant

Ah yes , you do seem to do well in the grove. I be lookin’ for the item she be buying at that auction. It allows yes to be seeing the sea, though she be sure it were a cursed item.

It being of the sea, I hope to be seein’ it return to the sea.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.