Spooning Druid Tavern Adventures.

Home Forums IG: Tempest Grove Spooning Druid Tavern Adventures.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anya kitty Julie Sampson 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anya kitty
    Julie Sampson
    Participant

One of the help had quit again so here I was back to help after a short afternoon off. Ducking the laddle as it flew by my head and said in a cheerfull voice.

“Tis ok Olock I am here to help where his usless hands are needed. I should look into better help for us as we grow in numbers to feed.”

I donned my apron and headed to the tables to clear them of any empty dishes and take them to the dish help then preceded to wipe down the tables and set them as i knew hungry Tempest Grove customers would flow soon through the doors for the meal of the day. humming and busying myself where needed to ease the chefs mind that everything would now be more smooth of a run this day.

" It was the worst thing I ever put into my mouth for free! So now I charge Double!"

Alok
    Alok
    Participant

“look at the mess that one made, ‘e could not even cut carrots into rounds, what do I get chunks, I deed not ask for chunks. I am surrounded by incompetents…”

*crockery flies through the air, crashing against walls, as Alok paces around the kitchen, his arms flailing indicating his temper*

Anya kitty
    Julie Sampson
    Participant

Rushing to pick up the pots and pans while avoiding the tornado of them with ducks and turns i should have been a dancer.

“How many carrots do you need cut? ” I seem to wave over a good maiden and ask her to get the carrot rounds cut and washed and ready as fast as she could without injuries. She waits only to hear the number before she is off and beginning the task.

Walking over and reaching up and rubbing your shoulders with big squeeses.

“We should use the colder months in the port to search for better help I think. Would ye like me to see whom I can find for such? “

" It was the worst thing I ever put into my mouth for free! So now I charge Double!"

Alok
    Alok
    Participant

*pats Anya’s hand*

“You are good girl Anya, yes winter will be good time to hire new staff. These oafs that have come from the Port are useless. Perhaps, better can be found and convinced to spend summer months in Grove, I think seasonal work will be the only way to work the Druid until more permenant structures are built.”

Anya kitty
    Julie Sampson
    Participant

“Aye ye shall have to accompany me to a night at the Mermaids song when we are back to the port. last winter there we many there off ships form all places looking for work in the spring months.”

I gave you a deep tissue massage for a few more moments before smiling and offering you a seat to relax as the soup started began to heat.

“The woman who helped that other time Anna she was very nice to work with mayhap we employ her more oft aye? What say we go through a couple of those recepies you learned and make them into a book for the next season aye? After all I have been practicing my writing.”

Anya kitty
    Julie Sampson
    Participant

I had come home to my own Tavern after the mermaid song being so crowded I was actually happy to be home in my own. Looking around and remembering my trunk I moved softly yet cunningly to it and watched for anyone whom may enter. unlocking and opening it I then put the pack i was holding onto on the floor and taking out a “blanket” I put it in the trunk and locked and secured it. Hoping for no questions to be asked.

I then hung the pack on my hook with my cloak and made my way over to wash my hands I had some cookies to make.

Anya kitty
    Julie Sampson
    Participant

the tavern needed a few things done so id decided to travel back and get some of it finnished. I cleaned up some things and freshened up some linnens and placed them in trunks. i had gotten a few new dishes and some things to help myself in the next warmer season. those things i tucked into my own trunk and locked it safely closed. i had been happy even if alone in our own tavern to make it look wonderfull once more. and be sure it got a few new things when i was able to purchace them.

Anya kitty
    Julie Sampson
    Participant

Another quiet day made for a wonderful chance to study. I had been learning so much. Between the scrolls form my new found friend to the books int he library at the mages guild that were there for us to learn. I had been growing. This would be good for me in the comming seasons.

I had to forge ahead, learn and find a darned purpose in this strange new land i called home. so back with my face in a scroll it was. i would find my way yet.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.