Tactics Combat game

Home Forums OOG: Out of Game Community Tactics Combat game

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anya kitty Julie Sampson 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Eric
    Eric
    Keymaster

This is somewhat similar to the chess game I’ve proposed here: LARP Chess

But also more along the lines of a game like Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics Ogre or Ogre Battle. You lay out an area with a fairly well defined grid. The area can include any terrain. You need two team captains.

There needs to be some rules set in place regarding how to handle armour and movement points. Maybe certain classes move more than others, who knows? I’m just typing stuff while my babies nap.

The team captains pick their teams 1 by one until all players are selected. They then position their players at opposite ends of the field. What follows is a turn based combat, similar to what’s seen in this video game gameplay footage.

This, along with larp chess, would be something that could be played as a pseudo spectator sport.

Emperiex Greytower: A middle-aged, bald elf with an anachronistically long beard. His face is worn and lacks the stereotypical youth traditionally present among the Deminis'Thalan. His eyes are unnaturally dark and seemingly do not reflect light.

Anya kitty
    Julie Sampson
    Participant

neat

" It was the worst thing I ever put into my mouth for free! So now I charge Double!"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.