This one time in the Companions Guild.

Home Forums IG: Tempest Grove This one time in the Companions Guild.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anya kitty Julie Sampson 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anya kitty
    Julie Sampson
    Participant

After providing a much needed massage to a guard he turns then and refers to companions as ..whores if you will. you can almost hear the snap crackle and pop of Anya’s temper.

” I provide massages to guests. I am not providing sexual encounters. Why would ye even lump all into that category. Would ye call yer wife a whore for givving ye a shoulder rub.”

Her voice began to get shrill this one was NOT getting his hour worth. A table was flipped and she was in this mans face before he could blink.

“Geeeet Ouuuuttt! ” She Hisses “Giving the man a good shove not at all caring if Emeir gave her shit. tossing his shirt outside behind him as he grumbles and leaves.

I was rather insulted I had had enough of the name calling. I was not doing anything wrong and my companionship was strictly to keep one company and the odd cuddle when needed. I was no whore and the fact they called us that to our faces needed to stop. Hoping I pissed him off enough to go brag about how crazy I was, I headed back to the tavern where at least Aloc had respected my profession.

" It was the worst thing I ever put into my mouth for free! So now I charge Double!"

Anya kitty
    Julie Sampson
    Participant

A cloaked figure enters and places Anyas bells on a table saying nothing and leaving once more. the mystery surrounding this was just that a mystery. No one was speaking of anything.

" It was the worst thing I ever put into my mouth for free! So now I charge Double!"

Bergelmir
    Bergelmir
    Participant

((OOG: Just to be clear, when you say the companions guild you mean its headquarters in the Port, right? There’s nobody in the Grove right now IG and won’t be until Season 3 Event 1.)

It's just a passing phase, said the fox - he was being skinned.

Anya kitty
    Julie Sampson
    Participant

Oh and I suppose not then if there no on there or no building to leave them in . we can remove that.))

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.